The Context journal is published in open access in two forms:
Open Issue encourages submissions on any topic within the mission and scope of the journal. This is regular ongoing publication procedure for the journal unless there is an announcement of the scheduled Special Issue.
Special Issue focuses on single theme with wide scope for discussions and research presentations. Special Issue is announced six to nine months prior to the scheduled publication date.
Academic scholars interested in guest editing the forthcoming issue of The Context journal - Open Issue or Special Issue - should submit a proposal to the Chief Editor.
We accept Guest Editor Proposal for consideration mostly from contributor(s) whose paper(s) had already been published or manuscript(s) is accepted for publication in The Context Journal. It is the mandatory minimum requirement for the position of a Guest Editor.
You may expect official invitation, letter of agreement and detailed guidelines for Guest Editor after your proposal is accepted in principle.
Guest Editor Proposal Format
- Guest Editor Full name:
- Detailed CV to be attached separately.
- Type of issue: Open Issue or Special Issue
- Theme of the Special Issue:
- Description: justification and need of special issue including the relevance of the theme of the special issue in current times
- Date of Publication: January / April / July / October
- Schedule for the Editorial Procedure -
- First Call for Papers:
- Second Call for Papers:
- Last date of submission:
- Completion date of peer review process:
- Last date of revised manuscripts:
- Intimation of decision to authors:
- Last date of signing licensing agreement and publication fee remittance:
- Compilation of the final manuscript of the issue and submitting it to the publisher (usually 20 days before the scheduled date of publication):
Guidelines for Guest Editors
- Send open invitation (CFP) to the authors for manuscripts for consideration in the proposed issue.
- Undertake the review process to verify guidelines and to meet the standards of the journal.
- Communicate with authors in timely manner.
- Adopt the manuscript style of the journal and copy edit submitted manuscripts
If you are interested in guest editing the journal please write to us. Download the Guest Editor Proposal Format here. After proposal scrutiny you may expect Official Invitation letter, Letter of Agreement and detailed Guidelines for Guest Editors.