Magnus Publishing & Distributors - THE CONTEXT Journal Express Disclosures
1. Publication of articles received will occur only with your consent after Magnus Publishing & Distributors - The Context Journal editorial board approves publication. However, your submission of manuscript via online submission channel or by email itself indicates your agreement for publication of your article after the editorial board approval.
2. Magnus Publishing & Distributors will not use your submission, subject to (6) below, in any way other than posting to The Context quarterly online journal of language, literary and cultural studies bearing ISSN 2349-4948.
3. That Magnus Publishing & Distributors cannot control third party usage of your article once posted online and that you, the submitter, clearly understand and agree to this, and agree absolutely not to issue any legal proceedings against Magnus Publishing & Distributors should a third party be proven by a court of law to have used wholly or partially any, all or part of your submission.
4. That you, the submitter, by submitting your article, confirm and agree that the work is wholly your own, that the article has been exclusively submitted to The Context Journal, and where ideas or thoughts have been included that emanated from a third party, you have clearly acknowledged, in a scholarly way, that fact, and that you, the submitter, agree unreservedly not to claim financial reward for the said online publishing of your article. You further confirm that the article has not been published elsewhere or is in consideration for publishing elsewhere. You also agree unreservedly that you will not seek republishing of the said published article, in the original or an edited form, without first obtaining the written permission of the Magnus Publishing & Distributors. Magnus Publishing & Distributors may from time to time request two independent names who may be contacted by Magnus Publishing & Distributors.
5. That once you have agreed to have your article published online, it will not be removed unless - your written request is forwarded to Magnus Publishing House and The Context Journal and responded to. The decision to remove any article remains absolutely with Magnus Publishing & Distributors and the Editorial Board of The Context Journal.
6. Every year critically acclaimed articles are compiled and published in that year’s journal. By agreeing to have your article published on http://www.magnuspublishing.com Internet site, you unreservedly agree that your article may be entered into that year’s journal.
7. Copyright – though the copyright for the article remains with the submitter upon on-line publication, the author agrees unreservedly to allow Magnus Publishing & Distributors to post that article on-line or in any hard bound publication as Magnus Publishing & Distributors determines in their sole discretion.
8. License - author(s) grants the end user the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
9. We levy article processing charges towards editing and on-line web work, the Magnus Publishing & Distributors requires that authors pay such charges before publication failing which his / her article will not be published even though the acceptance of manuscript is intimated to the author. It is the author’s responsibility to keep in contact with the journal and respond in timely manner.
10. If the submitted article is accepted for publication Magnus Publishing & Distributors and The Context Journal requires that authors sign Copyright Agreement before publication failing which his / her article will not be published even though the acceptance of manuscript is intimated to the author. Read (9) above.
11. The Magnus Publishing & Distributors and The Context Journal grants permission for articles published on this site to be photocopied without any request for royalties, subject to the following conditions: (a) that reproductions must only be used for non-profit educational purposes (b) that each photocopy include the entire bibliography (c) that no permission is granted to any other on-line or hard cover journal to republish any article whatsoever without the express written permission of the Magnus Publishing & Distributors and The Context Journal. Breaches may result in legal proceedings.
Editor, Editorial board and The Context (the “Journal”) make every effort to ensure the accuracy of all the information (the “Content”) contained in its publications. However, the Journal make no representations or warranties whatsoever as to the accuracy, completeness or suitability for any purpose of the Content and disclaim all such representations and warranties whether express or implied to the maximum extent permitted by law. Any views expressed in this publication are the views of the authors and are not necessarily the views of the Editor, Editorial Board and the Journal.
If there are any questions regarding these disclosures you may contact us using the information below.
Magnus Publishing & Distributors
95, Dhanlaxmi Nagar, Jintur Road
Parbhani 431 401. MS India.
updated 5 April 2015