Authors are requested to follow the APA style (6th edition 2010) strictly while preparing the manuscripts. Download quick guide or visit this page. Authors are also requested to include the following in the format of their manuscripts:
- An abstract of the article of about 150-200 words with keywords 3-5.
- Authors are advised to prepare the text of the manuscript with appropriate headings, sub headings and illustrations and that should be well incorporated within the main text of the manuscript.
- All figures, images, tables of the manuscript should be embedded into the original text only.
- There is no word-limit for articles. But ideally those should be around 4000 words, including references.
- Authors can submit manuscripts in English, Hindi and Marathi. For formatting details please visit Call for Papers page.
- Authors must ensure that every reference cited in the text is also present in the reference list (and vice versa).
- For web references, the full URL should be given.
The order of the content must be as per the following sequence:
- Title page with the authors name, email, contact number and institutional details
- Abstract (150-200 words) and Keywords (3-5)
- Main body of the text (Min. 2500 words & Max. 7000 words)
- End note (if needed/don’t mention footnote towards the end)
- References - APA Style
- Bio note of author(s) in 50 words (online profile link is preferred)
The opinions expressed in the articles published in the journal are entirely those of the respective author(s)' and they in no way reflect the opinions of the editors. Authors submitting their work for publication in The Rubrics are responsible for getting permission for copyrighted material they use in their articles. The Rubrics can never be held responsible for any infringement of copyright laws for the contents published in its website.